11th January 2018, 14:47
The Fire and Rescue Service put out a blaze after a car caught fire by Rosia Plaza shortly after midday on Thursday.
The fire was reported at around 12.45pm, with two appliances attending the scene, along with firefighters, some equipped with breathing apparatus. The fire was put out in under five minutes.
It is believed it was caused by a mechanical or electrical fault in the car. There were no injuries. The road was closed for around fifteen minutes, and reopened after it was cleared by Master Service.